This contract is to be completed after discussing duties of the internship with site supervisor and academic assignments with faculty sponsor. If you are ready to complete the Internship Learning Contract/Agreement, make sure you have the following information:
- Personal Information: Name, Drury ID number and contact information
- Course Information: Semester, major and the number of internship credit hours you will register to receive
- Faculty Sponsor Information: Name, email address and academic assignments required
- Site Supervisor Information: Name, job title, email address, and phone number
- Company Information: Name and full mailing address
- Internship Description: Title, duties, and beginning and ending dates of internship
- Learning Objectives: What do you hope to gain from the experience, how you will apply your academic knowledge and how the experience will contribute to your long-term career goals?